Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Curio at the Vintage Fair!

I'm wearing Vintage the sexy new face from Curio available exclusively at the Vintage Fair.

When I saw pictures of Vintage, with so many brilliant red lipsticks, I knew she was for me! When I put her on, she took my breath away. The makeups are stunning, especially Dame and Mazuma. There's something so festive about this collection. The lip colors are every shade of red imaginable in matte and wet looks. The eyeliner and shadow are done so well, each makeup more captivating than the next. This skin release also includes a dark pencil tattoo eyebrow shown in the picture above.

The other new skin is Gogo! She can be found in the Curio Mainstore as well as at the Truth District and the Vintage Fair.

Gogo has blonde eyebrows and nuetral lip colors. I really like the dark smokey eyes and eyeliner. Both of these skins are Gala Phoenix's best work to date!

[e] Hair Breeze & Me in Blonde6
Amacci Poison & Navy Blue Gaze Eyes
INSOLENCE Melonie Red Bra & Panties
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment