Total Pageviews

Monday, May 25, 2009

A La Folie Designed Dresses

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Balinor%20Isle/80/161/23/


The next 3 dresses I'm showing are by a fabulous french designer, A La Folie, Pixivor Allen. This dress is called Fiftys, I love the belt and matching necklace included. I'm wearing Indyra Originals Coquette Noir Shoes, Josephine Black. I love these shoes! My skin is from Laqroki called Alice 06 in Tan.


This denim outfit is a very casual look. The vest is on the jacket layer, I added a Cami from Nyte'N'Day and colored it red. Pearls on neck and wrists are from Virtual Impressions, Danielle. My skin is by Laqroki called Emma in Olive. I'm always wearing my belly stud from Xcite. Stiletto Moody Red Heels with a Silver Chain on my feet.
This amazing floral dress called Liberty Red Roses has a Matching Hat. I received so many compliments in world and gave out several LM's when I wore this outfit in sl. I paired it with Red Moody Stiletto Heels. My freebie pearl necklace from another dress and bracelets from Virtual Impressions called Danielle.

Wow several posts in one day. I'm making up for my laziness yesterday. See you in sl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment