Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2009

Oscar Dress by Boaz Sands of Simply Fae

Better late than never. This is the beautiful gown called Daphne Sapphire that was the prize for answering the movie trivia question correctly. There was a mix up and I only received the belt, but that was fixed and Boaz Sands graciously gave me the correct prize. This is a beautiful gown. I thought the belt was fabulous, but with this gown it's truly lovely. The textures Boaz used are so beautiful. In the folder you get both long and short sleeves with the same flowers as the belt. The detail of the bodice is so pretty, flowers that also match the belt. This is a quality designed gown. I had never worn anything by Simply Fae before, this is a lovely example of her creativity. I'm also wearing the new hair by X*plosion called Kayli in Blonde. I like color coordinating the scarf with the gown, it turned out nice in green. I'm happy to say the Oscar is still out, GO GET IT! The question is very simple and the gown is worth the effort!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/71/234/23/

No comments:

Post a Comment