Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 30, 2010

BehaviorBody Runway Poses

Antosperandeo Allen dropped the lastest BehaviorBody Runway Poses New Generation fatpack on me and I was thrilled when I opened the box. The mirror poses in this fatpack are such a clever idea. Sometimes I click through all the poses in my photoball trying to find a pose set that works well together. One where they all face the right direction and compliment one another. This fatpack will make that search so much easier.

The fatpack consists of 26 animated poses, with 5 seconds of animation and then stop in pose, turn 360 degrees and pose. The best part about this fatpack is the other 26 mirror poses. The groupings and combinations are endless. This pose pack is going to improve the look of my photos, especially when I can capture the movement of the hair and skirts. Bravo Antosperandeo Allen for a job well done. I will put this pose pack to good use :) Be sure to stop by the shop, there's a runway pose FREEBIE you don't want to miss!

NEW Tuli Jade (tone 4/br) 6c
::69:: Hair Chrome in Platinum Plus
NEW Katat0nik (dark) Sugar Rush Tattoo Sleeves
Inydra Originals Vida Dress in Red
Lelutka Saffron Heels in Red
SLink Marina Boots in Red
Violet Voltaire Queen of Hearts Necklace & Earrings Set 30L Sale!
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment