Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

NEW IBANEZ Signature Eyes!

I'm a huge fan of IBANEZ Eyes, and I really like the vivid new colors of the Signature Line. What's interesting about the Signature Line are the new textures, which are soft and subtle, and the iris is smaller so more white of the eye shows. Each individual eye pack contains the regular eyes, plus prim eyes and an alpha layer to hide your system eyes. Ibanez Eyes are known for running large, so if you like smaller irises, these will surely please. However, as always the prim eyes are mod and you can scale your iris as large as you like! The eyes come in 24 natural and fantasy colors. A single color pack costs $L99 and an entire line shown below will run you $L399.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog ... I'm following ... I hope you find my blog and follow it too ...
    www.thachyboa.blogspot.com
    I added your blog to my favorite blog

    ReplyDelete