Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

!Right Fashion FREEBIE & NEWNESS!

!Right Fashion is a new store for me, so I tp'd over to check it out. What I found when I walked through the door was this sexy little number sitting on the counter FREE! The May Gift is a slip dress with fishnet inserts revealing a bit of skin. Don't miss this cute dress!

Also in the shop are two new dresses. The Dollie Dress has an empire waist sculpted skirt with a corset top and sexy panties underneath. The Rionna Dress has an empire waist flexi skirt with a halter style body suit and an asymmetrical hemline. I liked everything I saw in the shop and I know I'll be back!

NEW Belleza Aiko Tan Group Gift
Truth Hair Trinity in Fudge
NEW Ibanez Signature Moonlight Eyes
NEW Finesmith Jewelry Mary Pearls & Rave Pink Prim Nails w/Rings
G Field Kate Bow Strap & Square Toe Shoes
To see more go here :)

2 comments: