Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hair Fair!

I enjoyed Blogger's Day at the Hair Fair, check out my purchases below. Mia in Toffee is a cute skin that can be found in the goodie bag at Ploom, don't miss it. My first purchase was at LALA Moon. Air Grace is an adorable short cut. I love the bangs!

Lenoira is from Miamai. It has a beautiful couture headpiece made of feathers. The eyeshadow comes with the matching hairbase.

Pritty has a couple of cute long hairstyles. I really like the Indie cut, it comes with split attachment points and a separate hairfeather. You can also pick up just the hairfeather in a goodie bag.

You wont find a demo from Lelutka in the demo group since they're charging 1L. The stall was crowded with bloggers buying up demos and of course I joined in. Tell me why a hairmaker has to charge 1L for a demo that goes into the trash after one try-on. That's a pet peeve of mine.... The Loose Hair is cute and includes a matching hairbase.

Finally, the last item I picked up today was from Lamb. Boyfriend comes in a folder with 5 hair colors. This is an adorable short cut pulled behind both ears. I had so much fun today, in fact I'm heading back over to the Hair Fair after I finish this post... cause I can :)

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment