Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

LAQ's Jennie2

I'm wearing Jennie2, the new skin release from LAQ!

Jennie2 has a very sweet and innocent look about her, I'm totally smitten! She reminds me of Isabel, but with eyeliner. What I like most about Jennie2 is the lipstick colors are varied. The last skin Mallory Cowen gave us, Olivia was a bit disappointing for me because I thought the first three skins were identical. You can look at Olivia here. Jennie2 has 5 very different lipstick shades on plump juicy lips. She has a refined blonde brow and a clear glowing complexion. The 5 base skins cost 990L or $4.00.

Tattoo makeup is being sold separately in sets of 3 for 120L or $.49 each. These are the same 6 tattoo makeups that were released with Olivia. Mallory Cowen redeemed herself with the lip colors of this skin, but I'm wondering why she didn't give us some new tats???? All in all this is a gorgeous, must have skin!

Truth Hair Gwyneth in Latte
LAQ Dazzling Marine Eyes
INSOLENCE Melonie Bra & Panty
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment