Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oscar Time on the Lemania Sim

It's Oscar time on the Lemania sim. Every 3 days an oscar is placed in one of the stores on the Lemania sim for you to hunt down. Once you find the oscar statue, all you have to do is answer a simple movie triva question and you get a prize. I knew the answer this time, I'm sure you will too. The prize I received was this lovely flowered belt called Daphne Amethyst Belt by Boaz Sands of Simply Fae. It's a beauty! I was able to stretch it to fit my rather tall avatar and paired it with a shirt in the same color and jeans. I think it looks lovely! I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of this belt, I love accessories :) Here's the LM for the belt, good luck!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/71/235/22/

No comments:

Post a Comment