Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2009

2 Dollarbies from the Prozac Hunt

I thought I'd show some swimwear from the Prozac Hunt. This is a fabulous bikini outfit for a beach party or some tropical exploring in sl. The folder includes the hat, necklace and bracelet shown, they all match the texture of the skirt. I added my J's flip flops in black.

Here's a picture of the bikini. I like that it covers my butt nicely. I love any outfit with a matching hat and this one is no exception. This outfit can be yours if you can find can #29.

_______________________________________________________
This is another fabulously design bikini called Life's a Beach with a matching cover up skirt. I like the bright color in the texture of this suit. This style skirt compliments my avatar's full figure. The folder includes a green bangle and sunglasses. I added a freebie pearl necklace and colored it green. My flip flops are made by D2tk called beach bums, they're color changeable menu makes them easy to match with just about any bikini.

The bikini coverage is more than ample, that's what I like about it. This design reminds me of a 2 piece suit from the 50's, it has a retro flavor. You can find this outfit in can #22.

The Prozac Hunt continues at Lemania until July 30th. Go hunt down those cans. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment