Total Pageviews

Friday, April 23, 2010

FineSmith's Jewelry 100L Sale!

FineSmith Jewelry is having a 100L sale on all full sets of jewelry, shapes, eyes and eyelashes. I had to tp over and check it out. I saw some really beautiful designs all discounted to 100L. I picked up a couple and am very pleased with my purchases. The January Collection is a stunning silver necklace that drapes down the back with bows and hearts on both the necklace and earrings.

Exodi Stephanie Harlow Makeup 7 w/Dark Brows & Cleavage
Poetic Colors Deep Jungle Green Eyes
NEW Amacci Allure Eyelashes
Simone Paris Obsidian Gown
Truth Hair Cameron in Walnut

The June Collection caught my eye while browsing the store. It comes in several different colors but I liked the red. The set includes the necklace, earrings, bracelet, ring and bindi all for 100L, I had to have it :)

Lelutka Eclat Light Makeup 4 w/Dark Brows & Hairbase
Poetic Colors Starry Night Blue Eyes
NEW Amacci Donna Eyelashes
Serenity Gown in Scarlet by DeeDee Bookmite
Chantkare Iabieja Hair Connie in Soil

Finally, the last item I picked up is the September Collection. This a very pretty necklace, earrings & ring set in an interesting shade of pink/plum.

Tuli Eva Tone 4 Makeup 10B w/Blonde Brows & Cleavage
Curio Tragic Sky Blue Eyes
Truth Hair Anya in Barley
AlaFolie Pink Lady Gown
To see more go here :)