Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

IrEn's Lilly!

I'm wearing the fresh new face from IrEn called Lilly!

Lilly reminds me of the girl next door with a clear and glowing complexion. She comes in 3 skintones: pale, sunkiss & tan. The tatoo makeups are a nice collection of freckles, glossy lips, eyeshadow and eyeliner. My favorite are the glossy blue eyeshadow and the miss piggy wet pink lips.




Lilly has a stunning face, but I have some issues with the shading on the body. It's a bit overdone especially at the neck and tummy. In my opinion, the pale tone has the least amount and looks the best. Price wise, this is an affordable skin costing $L750 each skintone and includes two base skins either a push-up or normal cleavage, 11 tatoo makeups, and an eyebrow shaper.

NEW Truth Hair Whitney
=KtH= x *S Blue Eyes from Help Japan
Mimikri Starlet Bikini in Orange
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment