Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

NEW Truth Hair!

Truth has several cute new styles in the shop. First up is Sarita. This is a very long straight hairstyle that drapes down the back and is pulled into a messy bun and pigtail on the side. What's really cute about this hair is the long pigtail can be removed to completely change up the look. I like the bangs that fringe the forehead.

I'm a big fan of short cuts and Mark is a style for the guys but I have to admit that I love the way it looks on me :)

Last, but not least, is Carina. This is a really cute ponytail in back with the front of the hair framing both sides of the face. The hairband is color changeable too. All 3 hairs come with wigs that streak and the standard versions. Demos at Truth are always free, single color packs costs $L250 and a fatpack of all 63 colors is $L1500.


NEW LAQ Linnea Peach Glow Makeup 5 w/Light Brows

Mimikri Joy Corsage Corset

No comments:

Post a Comment