Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

AMD's Misha & Arabell!

I'm wearing Misha one of the sweet new faces from AMD.

Misha comes in seven skintones: carmel, dark, deeptan, gothly, pale, peachy and tan. Each skintone has four makeups called Inspiration 1 thru 4. The skintones all have a creamy complexion, I especially like the rosy glow and pale red lips on makeup 1. The brow is dark brown and drawn well. Misha has a fresh, youthful face with a pert little nose and plump juicy lips.

The body is illustrated well with nice shading at her tummy and buttocks.

Arabell was originally introduced at the pure juice event and has been updated with four new makeups.

The Cateye makeups come in 4 colors: blue, black, red and yellow. I like the light brown eyebrow and the eyeliner which gives this face alot of exotic flavor. I do have three issues with both of these skins. First, I think the eyeshadow is way too light on Arabell, I don't see the color differences when wearing eyelashes. This makes all the makeups look the same. The lips on both skins need more color, where's the deep red lips which are my favorite :) And lastly, I'd like to see some enhanced cleavage included with both skinpacks. I did looked around the store and couldn't find any separate cleavages for these particular skins or tatoo red lipsticks that worked well.

Price-wise each skin pack costs $L1350 and includes four makeups and an eyebrow shaper.


To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment