Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Unique MEGASTORE's Atena!

I'm wearing Atena, the sexy new skin from Nany Merlin and the Unique Megastore.

The dark brows are the most prominent feature on this beautiful face. They're drawn realistically with the dark hairs individually defined. The assorted makeups are done really well, there's an impressive array of everyday and couture looks. I particularly like makeup 10 with the multicolored eyeshadow and pink lips. The lipsticks are vibrant red, pink and neutral colors. The last 2 makeups have open lips. I'm not a big fan of the open mouth, but these are done well, the teeth are subtle.

The skin texture is creamy smooth, you have to look close to see the slight blemishing that gives her a realistic hue. Atena has a soft feminine belly, curvy buttocks and nice shading at the spine and clavicle. I have a couple of issues with this skin. First, the skin is a bit overshaded in some places, like the forehead. The other issue I have is the drawn-on eyelashes, I prefer to wear my own prim lashes. Overall, this skin is quite lovely and done really well. The Unique MEGASTORE skins are pricey, but you definitely come away with a quality product. Single makeups cost $L1499 ($6.03), and contain the green eyes I'm wearing, an eyebrow shaper and 4 skins, a bald, a hairbase and cleavage versions for each. The the best bargain is in the fatpack where you get all 12 makeups for $L3499 ($14.06).

Truth Hair Odette in Expresso
INSOLENCE Melonie Red Bra & Pantie
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment