Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Al Vulo's Julia!

I'm crazy about Julia, the newest face from Al Vulo.
I liked the FREE Julia skin that I blogged yesterday so much, that I returned today and purchased the fatpack. For $L2800 you get 6 makeups and 12 tattoo lipsticks that are stunning!  The folder contains all 3 eyebrow colors and 5 non-modifiable shapes with a pair of eyelashes to fit.  The Julia eyes are her best feature, they're distinctly almond shaped and make the Hudson's blue eyes pop. This face has a refined eyebrow, rosy cheeks and a pouty heart-shaped mouth.
The 6 makeups are a nice collection of daytime and evening looks. I especially like the peacock and shine eye shadow and all of the tattoo lipsticks. The Julia skin texture impressed me the most, it has a beautiful realistic sheen.  Bravo Hlin Bluebird on this stunning collection!
NEW [e] Wherever in Warm Blonde
Hudson's Clothing Co Glossy Blue Eyes
INSOLENCE Lauren Bra & Pantie

No comments:

Post a Comment