Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2009

Lemania's Retired Outfit & 100L Special of the Day

This is the retired outfit at Lemania Indigo on 7-20-2009 called Lilac Princess. It's a lovely gown with a beautiful lilac texture. The skirt is quite full with a bow in the back. The off the shoulders top has embossed flowers at the neck that trail down the front of the bodice. The skirt has this same texture, very pretty indeed. This gown will be in the gift area for about 24 hrs, then moved to the dressing room where it will remain for about 7 days before it's retired forever. At 1L this is is an amazing bargain and shouldnt be missed!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/119/90/25/ Main Entrance

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/72/103/1500/ Dressing Room



While looking for the retired outfit, I saw a model wearing this gown and I took a double take. The texture on this dress is extraordinary, so bright, almost like fire. The name of this gown is very appropriate, Light My Fire, it does look like flames. I like how the skirt swirls around me when I walk and the texture shimmers. The folder even included matching pumps of the same fabulous texture, so very pretty on my feet, although you cants see them in this picture. This gown is a steal at 100L :)


I always find something at Lemania's for every occassion. She's become my favorite designer in sl. My inventory is bursting at the seams with her designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment