Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mimikri - K.I.T.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mimikri/127/128/21/

This is a fabulous design by Mimikri called Gabrielle Jacket and Biarritz Skirt in Black. My favorite piece of the two is the jacket. I'm having a love affair with sl jackets these days. This one rocks my avatar! I love the sheer texture, the puffy sleeves and overall pattern, pink flowers on a black background. The matching Biarritz Skirt is constructed very well. I appreciate the detail on the skirt apron, it's very pretty. This skirt fits my avatar to a tee, no resizing needed. The belt was a different story, that had to be increased in size and stretched to fit my large frame. The jacket took alot of adjustments too, but I got it to fit me perfectly. All of these items are sold separately. I'm wearing a laced black camisole with the skirt by Babydoll. My shoes are made by Indyra, called Coquette Josephine in black.

_______________________________________________________

In this picture, I'm wearing a sheer cami over the Biarritz Bikini top and the Deauville Shorts in black. My flip flops are from J's, they look great and compliment this look.

_______________________________________________________
Here I'm wearing the Gabrielle Jacket as a cover up with the Biarritz Bikini. It looks fabulous! My hair is from JE*REPUTLIC called Alessandra in Ivory. The earrings I'm wearing are freebies from the Purple Rose, the necklace is from a hunt at Twisted and Spoiled.

I'm a big fan of Mimikri clothing, the designs are quality contruction with beautiful textures. These items were a bit pricey, but I think worth the lindens :)

1 comment: