Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2009

aDIVA 1hr Sale - Couture Jean

I logged into sl after taking a dinner break and recieved a notice that aDIVA Designer/Owner Annejoy Paine created a dress called Couture Jean, that will sell for 500L, but for 1 hour it was available to group members for 200L. When I saw the picture, I knew I had to have this dress. It took me 15 minutes to finally get into the store, since there was a stampede of other aDIVA members trying to get this dress too. After crashing twice, I finally rezzed and got the dress. It's extrodinarily beautiful, the design is of such quality. The folder contains 2 jacket and pant layers, one in glow, 2 arm ribbons, 1 brooche, 2 earrings and a flower above the brooch. This is one sexy dress, it has an embroidered rose on the bodice in front and back, with silver stitching on the front. Thank you Annejoy for the beautiful outfit!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kings%20Plaza/103/181/24/

No comments:

Post a Comment