Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hatpins - Group Gift Steam Kitty Top Hat and Lady Mildred 5L Hat

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Haute%20Couture/194/58/21/

Miss Reghan Straaf in my opinion is the best milliner in sl, her hats are of the finest quality. The new group gift, Steam Kitty Top Hat is a wonderful example of her craft. Her hats are always reflective of the attention to detail she puts into them. Some of the pieces on Steam Kitty move when I do, the feathers and flower, the fishscale is stationary. The mouse on my head and the one on my shoulder both have steam issuing from the tail and their metal wheels are in constant motion, so cute too! I love this gift thank you Reghan!

Lady Mildred is a beautiful hat that use to sell in the Hatpins shop for 175L and is now being offered for 5L. This is a beautiful hat with a lovely blue violet flower and band. Most Hatpin hats have a built in resizer script to get that perfect fit. I didnt need to adjust either of these hats they fit perfect right out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment