Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lemania Indigo - Special of the Day - Everafter

Lemania Indigo has finally reopened with a new and improved store layout. The new shop is a lovely build and will be alot of fun to explore. So many events and specials today, as soon as the doors opened I tp'd right over. The place is sure to be packed most of the day since it's the start of the August Moon Hunt on both sims. I'm glad Lemania has reopened, I've missed visiting.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/109/97/21/

Everafter is one of the specials of the day for 100L. When I saw this gown, it put a smile on my face, I had to have it :) The skirt is huge, but so beautiful. This is a wonderfully constructed white skirt with red and green leaves circling the dress at the hemline and bodice. Inside the folder you'll find the gloves, chest ruffle and a cute pair of white flats, a complete outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment