Total Pageviews

Monday, August 17, 2009

Ora Trei Designs - Full Ensemble Freebie

This full ensemble was sent to me this morning. I was a bit confused since I had never heard of Ora Trei Designs and the landmark that came with the outfit took me to a candle store. I did a search on the creators name Potnia Theas and found her store on the Nova Lux sim. I tp'd over there and saw alot of really cool designs. Free ensemble is a cute outfit. I really like the prim hair that was sent in the folder. The jacket is a nice design with a collar that stands up nicely at the neck, a flexi skirt, a shirt layer, jeans, prim cuffs for the jeans and heels... This is a nice sample of Ora Trei Designs.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nova%20Lux/187/188/35/

Click on picture for a larger view

No comments:

Post a Comment