Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sascha's Design - Sneak Peek at Malicious Red

Malicious Red is a new gown designed by Sascha Frangilli owner of Sascha's Designs. We're getting a sneak peek at this gorgeous ensemble since it hasn't been released to the public yet. The deep shade of red is lovely, it has a silver floral, heart and leaf design etched throughout the bodice and skirts, it shimmers and glows. The flexi battleship skirt is huge and so beautiful, it moves like liquid, combined it with the Drape across the right shoulder and I'm ready for any formal event in sl. I felt like Miss America wearing the drape with my tiara.
There are so many different ways to wear this gown, probably many more combinations I haven't yet discovered. This is a look at the train, sleek skirts and frillies on the chest along with the drape, all so beautiful on my avatar.
The attention to detail is what makes Sascha's Designs so special. The fullness and flexi movement of the skirts is so quite awesome. I love the way the textures sparkle and glow on my screen.
The swooshy flexi skirt is another gorgeous formal look with alot of movement to the skirt. I was astonished when I realized there are 10 skirts with this dress! Sascha really knows how to design a formal outfit and she gives us so many options.
The long gloves sparkle just like the gown and they compliment every skirt. There are 2 different system skirts, short and long. I like wearing the undershirt layer of straps with the system skirts. Both system skirts are extremely sexy and flattering to my avatar's figure. The short cocktail skirt is a lovely semi-formal look and another skirt with great flexi movement. Thank you Sascha Frangilli for this look at Malicious Red. I can't wait to see what other colors you come up with, for this gorgeous design.
The Blonde updo is from Truth called Chelsea. The burgandy red pumps are Stiletto Moody Pinups in Burgandy. The jewelry is from the Purple Rose, the Debutante Set and the personalized Silver Heart Necklace with my sl partner's name and mine engraved upon it. Both are color changeable and very versatile.
****Click on pictures for larger views****

1 comment: