Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hudson's New Years FREEBIES... Plus DK Designs Fifty5 Thursday!

I put my New Years Eve outfit together and thought I'd share. Hudson's Clothing Co has a really nice New Years FREEBIE in the shop that consists of a Top Hat scripted with fireworks, a Collar/Bow Tie combo, Cuffs scripted with spirals & a Hand Held Sparkler. The New Year gifts look fabulous with the Gara which is a very sexy dress from DK Designs for $L55 Thursday. I like how the dress is cut very low in back showing a bit of tushie cleavage! Now, I'm ready to party! HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!


NEW Curio GP Sundust Dark Autumn Ember w/Brown Brows
Truth Hair Tanya in Java
NEW Hudson's Clothing Co VIP GG Holiday Eyes 2010 (You must wear your tag)
NEW Baby Monkey Milano Pumps in Black $L100
CCD Bedroom Eyelashes #2
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment