Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lelutka's Natasha!

I'm wearing Natasha the lovely new face from Lelutka!

Natasha is the 2nd face in the new Aere Skinline. She's a stunning blonde haired beauty, which distinquishes her from her darker browed sister, Mila. (Pictures of Mila here) The brown brows that made Mila my perfect redhead do NOT complement Natasha's face at all. They fit, don't get me wrong, I just don't like the look. Natasha is a nordic blonde with prominent golden brows and a light complexion to match. She has a subtle rosy glow which gives her nice facial definition and high cheekbones. The lipsticks are a nice variety of pale pink to creamy orange shades on shapely well proportioned lips. The eyeshadows are an interesting assortment, I especially like the color on the last 3 makeups.


The Natasha body is illustrated well with perfect highlights and shading at the belly and buttocks. My only issue with this skin is the cleavage... I just don't like it. That goes for Mila too. Both are overshaded and look oddly fake to me. Thankfully it's on a separate layer and I just don't wear it. I miss the cleavage volumizer from previous Lelutka skins. Other than the overdone boobage, I really like the Aere Skinline and they're definitely more competitively priced. A single makeup costs $L900. The fatpack of all 8 makeups costs $L3,000. The lowered price is nice, but I still miss the Lelutka releases that included a ton of extras like pubic hair, V2 lipsticks and matching hairbase hairs.

Cupcakes Sequined Lingerie Set in White
Truth Hair Keeley in Golden
Ibanez Ltd Edition Natural Blue Eyes
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment