Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

RanZ' - Cantik in Teal Blue

This is the group gift from RanZ' called Cantik. It's got a great texture in teal and white. On the front of the top is a picture of a real life indonesian woman... well actually she's half indonesian and half chinese. In sl, all cultures come together and live in harmony. Don't you wish the real world was more like sl? Anyway, back to the dress... I like the construction of the skirt, it covers my bum without having to be adjusted. The glitch pants underneath have a band at the top to match the texture of the skirt, but the rest of the pant is black. I like that color difference. I think Ranzu Banufong is on her way to being a great designer. Good luck Ranzu!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Holo/166/173/44/


1 comment:

  1. Very nice description on the dresses. :) well done sweety.

    I'm happy if you have fun with the clothes. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete