Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2009

Donna Flora - Dollarbie & New Release

Carina is a lovely dollarbie from Donna Flora that is so adorable on my avatar. This pretty dress has a babydoll top and a floral system skirt and flexi skirt.
The detail on the top is pretty with the buttons and ruffles. This is a beautiful dollarbie :) Thank you Squinternet Larni for the lovely gift! The shoes are from Maitreya, Gold Shanti in Chocolate. The updo is from ETD called Janae in Blonde.
I'm a big fan of Donna Flora, my inventory is bursting with her designs. I saw the Muriel Dress and knew I had to add it to my collection. This dress is so girly and frilly, it's a fabulous color pink with red coral accents.
Donna Flora jewelry is exquisite, alot of attention to detail just like her clothing. When I saw the Muriel Set, once again I had to have it. The Muriel Set is a fabulous design. I love the combination of red and pink. The set includes the necklace, earrings and bracelet. The Red Pattented & Floral Pumps are from Paper Couture. The Super Ponytail is from Armidi in Ivory.
****Click on picture for larger view****
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment