Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2009

RC RAMONA - DSN Sample & 10L Outfit

Classic Doll
This lovely dress was sent to me this morning from the Designer Showcase Network (DSN). I had never heard of RC RAMONA before, so I tp'd to the store to see the collection. I saw so many lovely gowns and dresses. The Classic Doll Dress is very frilly, with ribbons in the hair, on the chest and back.
The texture is quite lovely in black and white with a very interesting pattern. This is a lovely sample of RC RAMONA work. My shoes are Stiletto Moody Bare Lauren in Black & White. The long flowing red hair is from Zero Style called Camille in Glazed Fire.


SUMMER FLOWER
This cute green bikini and coverup skirt I found at RC RAMONA. This is a sexy swimsuit outfit with a green flower tatoo at the navel.
The summer flower necklace, bangle and sandals are all included with this outfit. I like the transparent undershirt and the lacey bikini top. This outfit is truly adorable and only 10L! The red ponytail is from Hal*Hina called Noa in Carrot.

****Click on picture for larger view****

No comments:

Post a Comment