Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 18, 2010

NEW Exodi Stephanie ALL Makeups in Harlow

Exodi had the grand re-opening of the newly renovated store last Saturday. Coinciding with the re-opening, Ryker Beck released the NEW Exodi Stephanie Skin which comes in 4 Skintones: Beck, Harlow, Panacek and Watler. I was so excited about this release since I've been wearing the Stephanie Hot Date Group Gift as my everyday look since it was given to the group back in early February. I was counting down the days till I got my hands on some new makeups and I wasn't disappointed with the wait. As soon as the store opened I tp'd in to grab the Harlow Skintone in all makeups, I didn't even try on the demo, I knew what I wanted. The fatpack contains 10 makeups with 8 skins for each. You get Dark or Light Brows with or without Freckles, Normal Cleavage or Enhanced. I love having the enhanced cleavage on a skin instead of a separate undershirt layer, it's just more convienent. The makeups I'm showing are all with the dark refined brow, my favorite is makeup 7 with the brownish/orange lips and green eye shadow. The Stephanie Skin has a beautiful face with subtle shading on the cheeks, a pert little nose and well proportioned kissable lips.

Stephanie has wonderful illustration on the clavical, shoulderblades, and spine combined with great muscle tone, giving her a very sinewy body. The soft feminine belly and chest are both striking because they're so realistic. This skin has a very provocative posterior with soft shading accentuating the supple roundness! By far, Stephanie is one of the sexiest gals on the grid. Bravo Ryker Beck for this exceptional skin!

Truth Hair Cameron in Almond
Dahlinks Gate Blood Ruby Earrings
Solange Obsession Lace Bra & Panties in Red
Redgrave Diva Eyelashes 19
Poetic Colors Sunny Glade Green Eyes
Mandala Jewelry Takara Prim Nails w/Rings in Red
Stiletto Moody Pinups in Burgandy
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment