Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 6, 2010

NEW Stiletto Moody Bare Judy & Bare Bette!

The Stiletto Moody Bare Judy is a NEW and very unique shoe design. I have to admit when I first saw this shoe, I didn't think it was for me, but once I tried it on, I knew it was a keeper. The Bare Judy is such an interesting shape since there is no heel. I wore this shoe in world shopping and immediately recieved an IM asking me where the shoe was from. The Bare Judy definitely makes a fashion statement and has a certain WOW factor about it. The quality construction is just what you'd expect from a Moody shoe. The high sheen on the paten leather is very attractive and the metal accents and red sole are both nice details that makes the shoe pop. The ankle guard fit me perfectly right out of the box and rests snuggly on the ankle and looks good from every angle. The Bare Judy is a wonderful addition to the Stiletto Moody Bare Line.

The NEW Stiletto Moody Bare Judy comes in 9 brilliant shades.


The Bare Bette is another NEW shoe design from Stiletto Moody that looks stunning on! I really like the laced up bootie look. This is another shoe that fit perfectly right out of the box, all I had to do was adjust the skintone. I've become quite adept at matching up the various skins I wear to the foot. Adding or subtracting brightness to the different skintones provided seems to work best for me. Accessorizing with any of the various Stiletto Moody Shoes adds pizzazz and style to your outfit. To accompany all of the NEW shoe releases, Stiletto Moody is having an End of Season Strike it Gold at 40% Off Winter Sale for members of the Stiletto Moody Group. This sale extends across both the Stiletto Moody Bare Boutique and the Factory Outlet Store. At the moment, there's no fee to join the Stiletto Moody Group and it allows you access to the Winter Sale and information on future releases and sales.

The NEW Stiletto Moody Bare Bette comes in 10 brilliant shades.

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment