Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fri.day Hair Fair GiftBag Casual Jeans & Tops... Plus Hair!

I'm having a bad hair day today, since it's opening day at the Hair Fair and I can't get in. Yesterday, I was able to visit the Hair Fair briefly before rl work for Blogger's Day and picked up a gift bag from Fri.day with some very cute clothes and hair inside. YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED THIS GIFTBAG! Inside you'll find a very cute Henley Hoodie in seafoam, a basic White Cami, and light wash Iunno Jeans. I think I look adorable...

There's 3 wigs in the gift bag... first up is Carrie in moody brown. This is a such a cute ponytail.

I really like this updo called Dylan in jaded blonde. I tp'd to the shop, since I couldn't get in Hair Fair and picked up this style in brown & red because I liked it so much.

The final gift in the bag is another updo called Tatum in passionate red. I picked up some other cute things at Fri.day that I'll show another time. I practically had the store to myself since everyone's at the Hair Fair :)

NEW LAQ Tess2 Makeup 1 w/cleavage & NEW Tatoo Blonde & Red Eyebrows
NEW L.Fauna Charm Eyes in Blue1
Kookie City Wedges in Nude
NEW Dark Mouse Wave Necklace & Earrings in Silver
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment