Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 15, 2010

NEW Zenith!

Zenith has become my new favorite clothes store. I spent a fortune there last week but came home with some great looks. I blogged a couple of discounted dresses here. Today I want to show some of the NEW fashions from this very talented designer. The Tiffany Dress comes in several amazing textures, but the khaki/yellow caught my eye and I needed it, you know how that goes :) I like the way the colors blend on the frilly scuplty skirt. The dress has cute bows at the shoulders which attach to the chest. I thought the cost of this dress, 250L, was a bit pricey but not unreasonable, since the skirt is so detailed and probably took alot of effort to create.

Unique MEGASTORE Jolie Makeup 2 w/Cleavage
Truth Hair Anise in Walnut w/Color Change Headband
LAQ Sparkly Summer Green Eyes
Redgrave Elemental Eyelashes 16
Maitreya Gold Shanti Heels in Green
Dark Mouse Giftwrapped Necklace & Earrings Set in Gold

The Cherry Chiffon is a strapless party dress that has a beautifully sculpted empire waist mini skirt. The dress has a lacy ruffle attached to the chest and trimming the skirt. This is another dress I found in the NEW section of the shop for 200L.

Unique MEGASTORE Jolie Makeup 6 w/Cleavage & Hairbase
NEW W&Y Model Hair 18 in Black w/Colorchange Flowers
Poetic Colors Ice Crystal Eyes
Redgrave Elemental Eyelashes 16
Purple Rose Black Astral Pearl Choker, Earrings, Braclet & Ring Set, the gems are color changeable.
Lelutka Saffron Pumps in Black

The Bubble Dress in Pink has an interesting pink, white and burgandy dotted texture with another cute sculpty skirt. This dress has prim bows at the shoulder straps which attach to the spine and a bow in the back which attaches to the chest. I prefer to wear a necklace instead of the bow in back which would have been covered by my hair anyway. This dress cost 200L and is adorable.

Unique MEGASTORE Jolie Makeup 3 w/Cleavage
Truth Hair Anya in Latte
Poetic Colors Deep Jungle Eyes
Redgrave Elemental Eyelashes 16
Tesla Vixen 6 Inch Stiletto in Bubblegum Pink
EarthStones Bleeding Heart Necklace & Earrings Set
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment