Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ivalde 3 Year Rez Day Gift - L'Abel Joanka

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ivalde/180/94/25/

On August 20th, Neferia Abel will celebrate her 3rd rez day in sl, wow that's an accomplishment! To celebrate this event, everything at Ivalde and L'Abel is discounted 50% off. Neferia has also set out this beautiful dress as a gift to her customers, on the 2nd floor of the shop. I'm excited to get a prezzie! This dress looks so good on my avatar, it's strapless... my favorite. It has a turquoise floral texture with green trim on the flexi skirt.

I've had my eyes on this dress by L'Abel called Joanka, for a very long time. Now that it went on sale I had to have it. Joanka is a pretty party dress with a fabulous sculpty skirt in a blue and white sparkley texture. It's a great design, I especially like the ruffle on the chest. I paid 300L for this outfit and love love love it!
Happy 3rd Rez Day Neferia Abel and thank you for the wonderful rez day present :)

***Click on picture for larger view***

No comments:

Post a Comment