My good friend Eleanor Balbozar has started to design clothing and I'm so impressed with her creations. Her store, Le Fashion, just opened and it's modeled after the kind of places Ellie likes to shop in sl. It's bright and cheery... and so fits with her personality. She's been busy making the style of clothing that she likes to wear and she's having fun while doing it. I know it's a labor of love and I wish her the best of luck with this new and exciting venture. All the jewelry showcased in this post is from Pen's Gems. The boots are from J's called Engineer Boots in Black.
The Purple Skull & Rose Jeans are designed and cut perfectly. There's lots of detail on the belt and stitching on the pockets. The frayed knees are a cute touch.
1. The Colorful Tank Top With Sparkles is a very pretty design, the purple and red texture with sparkles blends together so nicely. The skin is from Belleza, Jesse Sunkissed 04 w/Cleavage. The Alisa Opal & Silver Set, includes the necklace, earrings and ring. The Kira hairbase hair is from LAQ in black.
2. The Green Argyl Sweater is very detailed with the buttons down the front. The Argyle Sweaters are cut low enough to show some cleavage. The skin is from Curio, Breeze II Smudge 1. The Alice Gold Heart Set. The hair is from Fascino, Licio in Maple Honey.
3. The Giraffe Sweater has a pretty two toned giraffe print. The skin is from Curio, April II Pink Lady 1. The Alizarin Set has a lovely Ruby set in gold. The hair is from Truth called Farrah in Barley.
4. The Red & Light Blue Argyl Sweater is a lovely color combination. The skin is from Curio, Breeze II Viola 1. The Alice Silver Heart Set. The hair is NEW and a group gift from Alli&Ali called Darla in Light Blonde.
5. The Yellow & Black Argyl Sweater is my favorite, it looks good with both pairs of jeans. The skin is from Curio, April II Jonquil 1. The Aurua Pearl & Gold Set includes the necklace, earrings, bracelet and a ring. The hair is NEW from Truth called Micah in SeaSpray.
The Black & White Skull Jeans are an amazing design and look so good on too. There's a ton of detail on the legs, with frayed holes and stitching at the belt and pockets.
1. The Red & Blue Argyl Sweater has so much detail on the sweater and nice colors too. The skin is from Curio, Lovely II Pebble 2. The hair is from Damselfly, Halinka in Onyx Blend. The Azure Set is from Pen's Gems, it has a Blue Sapphire set in Silver.
2. The Purple & Black Argyl Sweater is another lovely color combination that looks fabulous with the skull jeans. The hair is from Hal*Hina called Clara in Raven. The Silver Ankh Set is one of my favorites from Pen's Gems. The skin is from Dutch Touch, Jolie in Cream-Lilac.
3. The City House Tank has lots of detail, little houses on a gray texture. The hair is from NEW from Alli&Ali called Tamarra in Chestnut. The Alial Platinum & Diamond Set includes the necklace, earrings and bracelet. The skin is from Belleza, Jesse Sunkissed 04 w/cleavage.
4. The Colorful Tank w/Sparkes is so pretty! I think it's my favorite tank of Ellie's. The hair is from Armidi called The Angel II is Golden Sand. The skin is from Glance called Adriana-Red.
5. The Pink Hearts and Stars Tank has a really adorable texture of pink stars and hearts on a white fabric. The hair is from Lamb called Say in Brown. The Anya Diamond & Silver Set includes the necklace, earrings and bracelet. The skin is from Redgrave called Vivian Tan 09 Pastelblue.
This last picture is a sneak peek at what Ellie is working on right now. Her low cut jeans design just keeps getting better with every creation. The shirt has corset laces in the center and it's a great texture, she's working on a matching skirt. I think Ellie's clothes are so good for a beginner and with lots of hard work I know she will be a success :) Stop by Le Fashion and take a look for yourself, I'm sure you'll like what you see. The skin in this photo is from Tuli called Bella [fair/red] Elysium w/PU1. The hair is a NEW Group Gift from Alli&Ali called Darla in Red Mahogany. The Holloween Gold Set is from Pen's Gems it can be worn anytime not just for Holloween.
To see more go here :)