Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NEW Lemania Indigo, NEW Alli&Ali Hair, NEW Pen's Gems, Donna Flora, NEW Dark Mouse, Curio Skins & LAQ Skin

French Farm Beauty
This pretty dress is NEW from Lemania Indigo. It has a gray texture with a brocade bodice, the folder includes the stockings, scarf and matching pumps. French Farm Beauty is on sale, 100L for 24 hours. The gorgeous hair is NEW from Alli&Ali called Tamarra in Sandblonde. I liked the group gift so much I had to have the other colors. I wore my tag and paid 650L... I then recieved 325L back! WOW all 11 colors for 325L a fabulous bargain since I love the hair so much. The Adina Black Pearl & Silver Set is NEW from Pen's Gems. This is a pretty set, I like how the metal sparkles without bling. Penny Raleigh told me she's having a Thanksgiving Day Sale and will be discounting everything in her store up to 50%. Stop by and check out her designs... there's something for everyone in her shop. The skin is my favorite from Curio called Breeze II Sundust {Light} w/Freckles Plume 1. I love the red lips, eye shadow and freckles on this skin.


Herb Garden Collection - Camomile
This is a gorgeous gown with an interesting print and a new design from Lemania Indigo. Camomile has a pale green fabric with coral accents on the veil and corset laces on the jacket layer. This dress is one of the specials of the day 100L for 24 hours. The Giordana Jade Set is from Donna Flora, it has a pink flower with jade stones on a gold chain with matching earrings. It looks so nice with this dress too. The long curly hair I'm crazy about and it's new from Alli&Ali called Tamarra in Fire. Since I bought the fat pack I wanted to show some of the different colors. The skin is from Laqroki called April Fair-Makeup 1 w/Red Brows.


Kiss In The Dark
Kiss In The Dark is the final NEW design from Lemania Indigo today. It has a very pretty purple texture with lots of detail on the bodice. You get matching panties, stockings and pumps. This dress is on sale, 100L for 24 hours. This is the Shiny Black Hair from Alli&Ali called Tamarra. This hair looks fabulous in every color! The Stacie's Set in Silver is NEW from Dark Mouse. This set has white flowers on a silver chain, it's very pretty design. The folder contains a necklace for either the chest or spine attachment and the matching flowered earrings. The skin is NEW from the recent Vanity Fair Skin Expo designed by Curio called Winter Sundust [Light] Coal 1.

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment