Total Pageviews

Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW Truth Hair!

YAY it's Friday! One of the things I look forward to every Friday are new hairstyles from Truth Hair. Since Truth Hawks released 4 new styles on Tuesday with the opening of his new store, I didnt expect anything new today. But I'm happy to say, there's a Friday release of 4 new styles that are all so gorgeous in their design. I'm so hooked on Truth Hair, like everyone else in sl. That's 8 new hairstyles in one week! WOW, Truth Hawks is an amazing and prolific hair designer. All 4 styles I'm highlighting are in one of the new colors called Almond.

Harper is a ponytail with lots of tendrils surrounding the face.
Paloma is a medium length layered look cascading over both shoulders.
Micha is a short cut with bangs covering the forehead, very cute.
Tallulah has a bun on one side with lots of lose tendrils on the other side.


All single color packs are 250L, the fatpacks are 1500L.

No comments:

Post a Comment