Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2009

Lemania Indigo - Special of the Day - Draculia

http://slurl.com/secondlife/lemania/109/97/21/

This is such an interesting look I couldn't stop taking pictures, I was facinated. I didn't even recognize my avatar, is that really me? This is the stuff nightmares are made from :)

The skin and hair are both included with Draculia, this is a fun and campy look. I found a pair of fangs in my inventory although you really cant see them in this picture. The stomach bat has an emitter you can turn off and on, it emits bats! This is one scary look fit for a Holloween Party.

I tamed the bride of Dracula down a bit with a somewhat normal skin and hair. I love the design of this gown. It has a high collar in the back with jewels dangling down my back. The folder includes the wig, skin, emitter and black slippers. This outfit is the Special of the Day for 100L.

No comments:

Post a Comment