Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2009

*YS&YS* SeaBreeze 6 Skin Special Pack 6L

http://slurl.com/secondlife/ITLAND%20Village%20I/71/43/26/

*Your Skin & Your Shape* has released a dollarbie pack of 6 skins called SeaBreeze. The entire pack cost me 6L, you must wear your group tag. In the pack you will find one skin for each of the tan shades, some have freckles, 2 have hairbases. Also included in the pack are 3 eyebrow shapes and a Chignon. Below are a sample of all 6 skins. I also took a picture of the Laqroki skinbase hair with the Vanessa Tanned SeaBreeze skin. I really like this LAQ hair with this hairbase skin.

Emma Light Tan - Emma Milk - Tammy Dark

Vanessa SeaBreeze Tan - Tammy Darker
Vanessa Tanned Hairbase with the Chignon that comes along with the skinpack.

Vanessa Tanned - SeaBreeze Hairbase with the LAQ Kira Hair. You need a Hairbase skin to wear this hair. I really like this hairstyle with this hairbase skin. Also I think the freckles on this skin are just right, not too many, just the right amount, the eye makeup is really nice too :) This skin is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment