Total Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2009

Garden of Dreams - Portable Skybox

Garden of Dreams has created a portable skybox and one was sent to me as a gift from Kayle Matzerath, Builder & Co-Owner of Garden of Dreams 1+2. I didnt know what it was at first till I rezzed the bubble on the ground and began to read the notecards.


The Dream Scene is your portable hideaway in the sky. You rezz the bubble and fly up to 4000m to fantastic venues for you and your friends to enjoy. You have privacy in a fanciful place with elaborate scenery. The best thing about this system is you can add more scenes easily to the bubble and enjoy all the wonderful Dream Scenes. New Scenes are released often, this is a fabulous place to take pictures or just hang out with friends. After receiving this gift I tp'd to the shop and was amazed at all the different and very elaborate scenes available. I especially like the oriental themed skyboxes. Check out Garden of Dreams for yourself, you wont be disappointed I'm sure!


This is a picture of the Skybox Rezzed In The Air on my parcel, 1000m in the air. I really like having this place to share with my partner. I've put my photoball up here and this has become my new studio. Thank you Kayle Mazerath for this wonderful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment