Total Pageviews

Monday, December 14, 2009

NEW Kuri Style Group Gift & 10L Dresses, NEW Truth Hair, SLink Ballerina Slippers, Maitreya Heels, Kookie Boots

This cute dress is the NEW Group Gift from Kuri Style. If you join the group, this dress is in the notices. I saw the Snow Fairy on the feeds and envisioned myself as a ballerina. I knew it would look fabulous with the SLink Ashia Pointes in Pewter. This is such a cute toe shoe, it comes with 5 poses, 3 I used in this picture. The leg ribbons are from an outfit by Lestat Rueven called Ohlala, they match the toe shoes perfectly :) The hair is from Vignette called Cinder in Platinum Plus. The skin is from Curio, Breeze II Sundust-[Dark] Mudslide 2.


The next two dresses I found in the back of the shop when I tp'd to the Kuri Style Main Store for 10L each. I received a group notice this morning, after putting these pictures together, saying there was a 2L sale going on, I didnt have time to check it out, so these dresses may be only 2L.

The Tartan Check Dress is a cute plaid dress with a prim ruffle at the neck and bow in the back. The hair is new from Truth this week called Bailey in Seaspray. The Giftwrapped Necklace & Earrings Set is from Dark Mouse. The Gold Shanti Heels in Cerise are from Maitreya. The skin is from Curio, Breeze II [Dark] Cerulean 2 w/Freckles.


The Rose Dress has a short or long skirt in the folder, I like both. The striped stockings are cute and have a ruffle at the top. The Athena Black Boots are from Kookie. The hair is from Truth called Makenzie in Chocolate. The skin is from Curio called Lovely I Petal-[Dark] Gossamer 2.

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment