Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 13, 2010

NEW Exodi Group Gift - Stephanie Hot Date

I've had this skin gift in my inventory for quite some time and finally got around to looking at it today. Wow, Stephanie Hot Date really takes my breath away, it's very beautiful. My sl partner logged in while I was trying it on and he said he was smitten with the new girl in town. Stephanie Hot Date is still available in the ::Exodi:: notices... there's a 250L fee to join the group, but this skin is definitely worth it. In my opinion, this is Ryker Beck's best work to date! Stephanie Hot Date has the girl next door looks and the body of a siren. I like both the light and dark brow. The gift contains all tones, my favorite being Harlow. You get so much in the folder too... 5 pairs of eyes, eyelashes, nails that are tintable, eyebrows and tintable pubic hair. The lips on the Hot Date skin are perfect! I'm really looking forward to this skin being released with more makeups. Thank you Ryker Beck for this wonderful gift!

NEW Dark Mouse Kate Hair in Rum Raisen
Insolence Misty Rose Bran & Panty
Lelutka Saffron Heels in Sand
NEW A&A Fashions Long Linka Nails in White
Redgrave Elemental Eyelashes 16
Mills Light Blue Green Eyes
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment