Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 7, 2010

NEW Homespun Key To My Heart Necklaces for Him & Her

The NEW Key To My Heart Necklaces at Homespun are brilliant! The folder contains 4 pieces... a key and heart necklace for both you and your significant other. You also get 2 gift boxes in the folder and the necklaces are transferrable! I love this idea, perfect for Valentine's Day gifting. I'm keeping the heart and giving the key to my sl partner. The necklaces are so well made and look wonderful on! Thank you Posy Trudeau for sending them along :) The Gossamer Eyes I'm wearing are also from Homespun and can be found on the 2nd floor of the shop. The folder contains 3 pairs of eyes... small, medium and large.

Truth Pamela Hair in Almond
Belleza GG Alyson Skiin in Tan w/Cleavage
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment