Total Pageviews

Friday, February 26, 2010

NEW Stiletto Moody Bare Lana!

The Stiletto Moody Bare Lana is another beautiful NEW addition to the Bare Shoe Line. I've become so obsessed with my Stiletto Moodies and have been wearing nothing else. I've gotten more competent matching the skintones to the foot. Using one of the preloaded colors and changing the brightness works better for me than trying to add or take away red, blue or green. Of course if you have the RGB numbers, it's even easier. I like how the drop down menu on the shoe allows you to go directly to the web site for assistance. I keep saying the Stiletto Moody shoes are the sexiest shoe on the grid, and the Bare Lana is no exception. Accessorizing with any of the Stiletto Moody Shoes adds pizzazz and style to your outfit. To accompany the NEW releases, Stiletto Moody is having an End of Season Strike it Gold at 40% Off Winter Sale for members of the Stiletto Moody Group. This sale extends across both the Stiletto Moody Bare Boutique and the Factory Outlet Store. At the moment, there's no fee to join the Stiletto Moody Group and it allows you access to the Winter Sale and information on future releases and sales.

The Bare Lana Color Set contains 14 vibrant shades. I especially like the Kelly Kid Green and the Gold Pat :)

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment