Total Pageviews

Friday, February 26, 2010

NEW ::::IrEn:::: Group Gift Skin Maria!

I logged in this morning and was excited to find that I had a skin gift waiting for me to open. It was from ::::IrEn::::, whose previous Alison skin is one of my all-time favorites. When I put Maria on, I was immediately taken aback by the character and beauty of the face. The folder contains 3 skins: normal, freckled and open mouthed. The normal face is very charming and mature, and I've always been a fan of freckles so I appreciate the freshness of this youthful, freckled face. Maria has pale green eye shadow, black eyeliner, a dark brow and nude lipstick on well-proportioned lips. She has two distinguishing blemishes or beauty marks, with one resting high on her cheek and the other above the lip. The body is very well done with nice shading on the stomach, chest and buttocks, giving her a soft and sensuous look. Overall, this is a lovely skin, and I am particularly fond of the freckled version of this face. Thank you Irischka Hotshot for this beautiful gift. I think Maria is by far your best work to date! The ::::IrEn:::: group has a 200L joining fee, but this skin is more than worth the cost.

NEW Truth Hair Nadia in Fudge
Poetic Colors Bright Deep Jungle Green Eyes
Insolence Jade Slate Bra & Panties
CCD Long White Prim Nails w/Ring
NEW Stiletto Moody Bare Fay in White
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment