Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

150L Audacious - Sale @ Dilligaf

I love a sale! I saw this outfit with the matching hat and just had to have it. The dress is called Audacious and has some amazing detail and some great texturing. The overall look is very goth. You know me and hats, when I saw this one, I needed it :) hahahah...



The entire outfit is well constructed, the detail is lovely, from the belt with a huge bow in the back, to the very cute striped stockings and bands around the arms and legs. The folder includes eyes, skin and black paten leather pumps. A complete outfit for 150L you cant beat that. I wore this outfit out shopping and was asked where I got it :) cause I really stood out.



There's a sale going on right now at Dilligaf, I'm not sure of the details but this sale is on till Friday. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment