Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A-Bomb New Release - Distracted 75L

This is a cute skirt and Tee called Distracted in Teal and it's a new release by A-Bomb. Right now, everything in their store is still 50% off until Wednesday, including this dress. The detail on the outfit is lovely, I like the lace at the bottom of the skirt and the stars on the tee. I also like how everything is modifiable, I was able to crop the tee so I could wear a belly stud and show off my star tatooes. This oufit comes with matching teal leg warmers, but they were not adjustable and didnt fit my large legs, so I decided to wear the Tesla Kensington Tall Boots. My hat is a new release by G Field called Basic Straw Ten Gallon Hat, which comes with a script to change the color of the hat and the band. I think I'm ready for some two stepping :)



No comments:

Post a Comment