Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Alafolie New Release

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alafolie/135/146/38/

It's been a week since I bought any designer clothing. So this week, my gift to myself is another dress from Pixivor Allen's new collection at Ala Folie. Last week I picked up Brise d'Ete here is the picture from that posting. I wore this dress all week off and on and love it!

http://sweetdebkips.blogspot.com/2009/07/3-wonder-designers-la-folie-paper.html

Last Saturday I had a hard time choosing which dress to get. This week it was an easy choice, it's called Terre est ciel, and is very very beautiful. The skirt is the best feature on this dress, it's constructed so well, fits my avatar perfectly. It's a great texture, the skirt moves so gracefully when I walk. The detail is amazing, tiny buttons down the front of the bodice and skirt. I just love love love the belt which is included in the folder along with the lovely shoes in the picture. I'm also wearing one of her jewelry designs called Parrure perle carree doree, the necklace, earrings and bracelet really compliment this dress. Inside the folder you'll also find a small, medium and large prim top to fit any chest size. Needless to say I am wearing the large :). You also get a panty and shorts on the pant layer. My only complaint with this outfit is I could not get the sleeves to fit perfectly on my avatar, they are not modifiable and are a bit too small for my large avatar, but I'll overlook this cause I just love this dress :)



Ala Folie is one of my favorite designers in sl. Her designs are quality and a bit pricey, but I think well worth the lindens.

No comments:

Post a Comment