Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cinder(ella) Hair & Blooming Teal Dress

I've been neglecting my blog, busy enjoying the 4th of July. I did enjoy the Hair Fair this year, I found so many new styles and creators to watch in the future. I love this hair by Vignette in Platinum Plus, my new favorite updo. For 150L you get 5 colors, which I think is a bargain. In my hair I'm wearing an Aqua Sweet Dreams Hairclip by Ticky Tacky. My chucky jewelry is by Paper Couture called Faceted Black Diamond Arrangement.
The dress came in a box of freebies along with the hairclip at Nushru, it's called Blooming Teal. It has 4 slightly different skirts, all full with either a white or yellow underskirt. This dress is so cute, the Paper Couture necklace pops.
I love the color changing set of Stiletto Moody heels I'm wearing in aqua. I'm always on the look out for nice things in either aqua or orange, any excuse to wear the Moody Heels.

Hope you had a fabulous 4th of July. I'm gonna blog all my outfits from the 4th during the week since I'm on vacation, yay for me no work. See you in sl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment