Total Pageviews

Friday, July 10, 2009

Freebies, Gifts and Sales

I never have any trouble fitting hats on my avatar's head. I have hair in inventory specifically for wearing with hats. But when I saw this hair/hat combination from Hairstyles by Tami McCoy, called Jenna in Blonde II, I just had to have it. I'm wearing the Platinum wig. The hat comes with a menu with numerous color choices of both the hat and the band. The folder contains 12 different colors plus the hud. My blouse is from Apple May Designs called Buttoned Shirt in Pink. It has a collar around the neck that my hair is covering. This blouse really looks cute with jeans. The necklace is from EarthStones RFL Bleeding Heart in Rose Quartz. I picked this up during the Fashion Fair in May. All proceeds went to charity, that's how I justified my purchase, hahahah. It's a pretty heart and earrings set.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dixie/191/128/33/

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/74/107/21/

http://slurl.com/secondlife/EarthBound/124/138/25/




_______________________________________________________

This gown is quite interesting and different since the full skirt is sheer. The pants underneath are red, it's kind of hard to see in this picture. I picked this gown up for 0L at the French Farm, it's called Twilight Time and was set out on 7-2-2009, but it's still there if you want to go get it. I think I look fabulous!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20French%20Farm/32/60/31/



_______________________________________________________

This is another retired outfit on 7-9-2009 for 1L by Lemania Indigo called Ringmaster. I think this dress is so much fun, I especially like the matching hat and belt. The folder comes with all the accessories here plus stockings not shown. I'm adding the landmark for the dressing room at Lemania Indigo since she keeps all her retired outfits there for about a week.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/72/104/1500/

________________________________________________________

This Gown, called Lady Liberty USA was retired on the 4th of July. It has a cute feathered hat to match the gown and LIBERTY on the sash. This lovely gown can also be found in the dressing room at Lemania Indigo for 1L.

_______________________________________________________

This dress was retired on 6-28-2009 called Chocolate Turkey. It's another fun outfit! I adore the matching head feathers and neck piece. Alot of Lemania's outfits are themed, I think this outfit must have been from a Thanksgiving in the past with a name like Chocolate Turkey. Lemania has been designing in sl for several years, her inventory must be bursting at the seams. The bracelet shown here also comes in the folder with the dress.
_______________________________________________________
This gown is from Amber's Treasures called Red Princess. Her shop is on the French Farm sim. When you walk in the door, the gown is right in front of you for 0L. This is a lovely gown, the texture on the skirt is very detailed and flows nicely when I walk. It's a great gift, thank you Amber!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20French%20Farm/212/194/25/


_______________________________________________________
This beautifully detailed Skirt with matching Bolero Jacket was a July Group Gift from Solange called Tryst. This is sooooooooo pretty and very sexy. The folder comes with the jacket layer that can be removed for an even sexier look, a bra on the shirt layer and 2 pants. Solange is one of my favorite designers in sl and she's always very generous to her group. I think I have all of her dresses and quite a few of her silks in my inventory. Thank you Solange for this lovely gift!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dream%20On%20Bay/127/87/33/


_______________________________________________________

The skirt I'm wearing here is from LeeZu in Turquoise. I loved this skirt so much, I bought the fatpack. LeeZu designs fabulous couture dresses to die for. I paired it with the orange shirt from the next outfit. I just love the color orange and think it's a unique look paired with a turquoise skirt. On my wrists, I'm wearing cute little bracelets from Sn@tch called Out of Water Bangles, they have a tiny goldfish on them. The necklace and earrings I'm wearing are a favorite from Paper Couture called the Carnelian Set. My orange heels are from Stiletto Moody.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/To%20The%20Nines/132/129/24/
_______________________________________________________

This next dress I'm showing is on sale at Thimbles called You Were Loved. Right now all the outfits in the baement are set for 25L or less. This dress caught my eye immediately because of the bright summery shade of orange. The texture on the skirt is lovely, I like how it blends in and out with the orange under skirt when I walk. My shoes are from Stiletto Moody in Orange.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/161/23/


_______________________________________________________

This is another dress from the Sale at Thimbles in the basement of her shop called Southern Belle in Salmon. I think I paid 10L for this dress, it's very pretty, the picture doesnt do it justice. I paired it with Red Stiletto Moody's for that complete put together look.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/161/23/

_______________________________________________________

I love the color of this dress, it's also from the sale at Thimbles called Long Vermont Road in Geez Teal. Your eye is immediately drawn to the collar, which matches the skirt in texture. It's a very pretty party look. I'm wearing Turquoise Stiletto Moodies and think I look fabulous!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/161/23/


_______________________________________________________

This next dress is the last one I'll show from the Thimbles sale, it's called Kamikaze Poofy Floral Print. I paid 10L for this dress, what a bargain cause it's beautiful. The skirt sort of shimmers when I move, I love the pattern on the texture. My Bare Lauren Pink & Gray Stilettoes look fabulous. The pendant and bracelets are from the Purple Rose.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/161/23/
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Purple%20Rose%20Jewelry/127/128/28/


_______________________________________________________

This dress is on sale right now at Ibizarre called Cilia for 100L. I love Ibizarre designs and when I saw the notice, I had to tp over and pick it up. The quality of the design and the beautiful texture used is what makes this dress so special. The bodice shimmers and the skirt moves nicely. I didnt need to make any adjustments to the skirt, it fit perfectly right out of the folder. Ibizarre is one of my favorite designers in sl, my inventory is full of Ibizarre dresses. The jewelry is from Purple Rose and the shoes are Bare Lauren Stiletto Moody in black.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Yebizah/157/137/21/



_______________________________________________________

The next two bikinis were gifts from Cilian'gel that I found when I hit the subscriber board in the store and checked under history. The black string bikini comes with a red skull & rose patterned cover up which is good, since the bikini bottoms are very brief heh. I like the texture of the cover up skirt.


This turquoise bikini is very pretty and also very tiny, but the polka dot cover up skirt covers my avatar's bottom nicely. The bangles worn in this picture also come in the folder. My Bare Lauren Stilettoes in Turquoise look fabulous.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Valfar/40/197/291/

_______________________________________________________

This dress was another I found in the history tab of the subscriber board at Cilian'gel. It has a very cute Bolero vest not shown here. I like the ruffles and lace peeking out at the botton of the skirt. The necklace is a freebie at [glow] Studio called Cherryflow, the gift bag is on a table as you walk into the shop. I like how the color of this necklace matched my Bare Lauren Purple Stilettoes.
_______________________________________________________

Lastly, this dress was the final subscriber gift at the Cilian'gel store. I love the 50's flavor of this purple polka dot dress. The folder comes with 2 hairbands and 2 pairs of sunglasses. My necklace is a freebie from Indyra Originals called Black Pearl, my shoes are Purple Bare Lauren Stiletto Moodies.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Valefar/40/197/291/
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Namaste%20Isle/131/127/27/



As always, I had alot of fun putting all these looks together and sharing them here in this blog. I love freebies and enjoy sharing what I find. See you in world at the Malls!

No comments:

Post a Comment