Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lemania Indigo Gifts and Dollarbies

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/119/90/25/

Today Lamania has a new Oscar Hunt Prize coming out at 6 PM...but it's really 2 prizes in one thanks to the generousity of Designer Neena Writer of Kattapillars! She has put her outfit KolBalt Duo in the Oscar, giving hunters 2 dresses, something for formal and something for every day....this prize even includes shoes and jewelry, making it a complete outfit from head to toe! This prize will be out for 72 hours until Friday the 17th at 6 pm!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20French%20Farm/128/128/2/ Kattapillars Oscar Hunt Prize


_______________________________________________________

I love Lemania Indigo cocktail dresses. This style of dress, I think, compliments my avatar's full figure. This dress is called Hopelessly Devoted. It's from the Prozac Hunt on Lemania's sim. The shoes included in the folder, have the same pattern as the dress and match perfectly. I like the scarf around my shoulders, it adds a classy touch. I was still able to attach some pearls of my own around my neck. The very pretty dangling pearl earrings were included with this outfit. This is a complete look if you can find #30. Good Luck!





________________________________________________________


This is a very pretty ballerina skirt, the pattern is very interesting. The folder encludes black stockings that I'm not wearing, this was a special gift from Lemania. The necklace and shoes are included, this is another complete outfit. Thank you Lemania!

_______________________________________________________

This is the group gift called Confetti Sparkle given to Lemania's Diva's on 7-11-2009. It's so very pretty. This dress is another that encludes the necklace and matching shoes.


_______________________________________________________


This pretty dress is the retired outfit set out on on 7-14-2009 called Confetti Sparkles that I always make a point to pick up. I'm guessing it's one of her earlier designs. Her clothes have come a long way. This is a pretty texture on the skirt and the sparkle ruby at the waist is included with the outfit. I added my own pearls and shoes to make the complete look. You can probably find this dress for about a week in the dressing room on her sim. I'll include that landmark here.

Lemania is very generous to her Diva's, these dresses are all lovely. There's something here for everyone. Hope you liked this peek at my closet. See you in the sl malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment